to her....
Im glad that you've moved on, I'm glad you have found someone that could treasure you more than i do. You're right. In life, sometimes we need to go through certain hardships in order to enjoy the blossom of the flowers. I hope you will savour the wonder that you enjoy now forever, and not have to go through yet another turmoil. You deserve better, I'm glad you found it.
to him...
I'm sorry to know that your relationship has sour to a mere "officially attached". She was somebody that made me learn what fear was, and i'm thankful to her for that. The joy that one brings can flipped into the worse nightmare, knowing that all the love you had could instantly be nullified, how can one not fear that? We all need to go through certain experiences in life, some pain, so as to appreciate the joy that comes after it. No matter how your relationship turns out to be, I wish you the best in life. And that i do not have a chance to know you and say sorry for all the wrong that i've done to you, and the pain that i've casted upon you, whether you know it or not. I'm sorry.
to them...
It is no way a coincidence that the two of you meet. Every union is the act of fate, whether you recognised it or not. It really doesn't matter how others might see the of you. What is really important is that you treasure each other and make sure you show each other how much you care. Because you never know when it could be the last time to shower your love to her. You both experienced the departure of a close kin, so please remember how fragile life can be and hence not to hold back, before it is too late.
to you...
Like what I've said earlier, everything in life happens for a reason, and your reason in my life is definitely joy. No matter what happens in the future, be it heaven or hell, just remember that at this moment, we are holding onto something that is very real, and very true. We may not be able to see it or hear it, but we can definitely feel it - it is right in our hearts, our love for each other, may it stay true for as long as we can savour.
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Future, induldge in, we do not. It is the present, the moment, of having to appreciate your presence, your companion. It's been more than good having to share our lifes. True 'nuff, forever, a term too idealistic, forever, a term too possible a lie. Should forever not exist any longer, it is now that you, I'm holding true to.
Post a Comment