Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Day Two~

Day Two

We started the morning by a breakfast that was, other than too salty, too pepperish, too bland, everything was actually quite fine. I have decided that age is catching up and I could no longer eat as much as I used to. Two rounds into my buffet, with a small bowl of porridge, and a simple set of English breakfast took me very quickly to my brim. Lastly, I topped it up with a glass of milk (not cold at all!), a cup of coffee, and a glass of orange - the perfect recipe for a smoothie in the toilet~~!

Shortly after, we were all ready to go to our performing venue – the brand new Jusco Shopping Centre in KL. Indeed, it is very ulu… there was nothing around the building at all! Empty land and on one side, some factories or something… very old, very low…

Our coach got stuck as we arrive at the mall, I guess we went up the curb and the wheels got stuck in the soil. One day before the Grand Opening of the new Shopping Centre, we were at the car park in front of the mall, having our very own ground breaking session. Even the tarmac got dug up on the other side of the bus. Somehow after looking at damages made, I was quite sure the bus was not just a pretty transport, but also a sturdy fighting machine at the outside!


The whole team was starting gel as we took pictures in the bus…


I’m impress by how inform I suddenly am, after watching 2 days of BBC – there was nothing else to watch on the Malaysia Hotel T.V:

Channel 1: TV1 (Local TV) – Boring…
Channel 2: TV2 (Local TV) – Boring… …
Channel 3: TV3 (Local TV) – Boring… … …
Channel 4: NHK (Japanese Documentary Channel) – WTH!?
Channel 5: ESPN (Sports??!!!!???) - *&^%^%%(&(^%^!!!!
Channel 6: BBC World (MY CHANNEL.)
Channel 7: NTV 7 (Local TV) – Boring... … … …
Channel 8: 8TV (Local TV) – Boring… … … … …
Channel 10: Vision Four (Channel A) - Very Blur English Channel.
Channel 11: Vision Four (Channel B) - Blur Channel, but still watch-able.

No comments: