Tuesday, October 03, 2006

agenda for tue - 3rd OCT (everyday is important!)

I have too many things i wanna do... this is very bad

Like wat ernesta said... I cannot be known for knowing everythin... I can be only be known for being good at one time... THEN better at knowing many other things~

SO i have decided to catergorize my priorities as such.

1. ACTING
2. SINGING
3. DANCING
4. PLAYING MUSIC.

With this sequence, i will know where to put my time accordingly.
For today, I needa achieve a few things. Time is rushing on my back. I needa get more things done asap!

1. Chant
2. Buy mooncake
3. Check through Yahoo mail to call up and send emails for castings!
4. Go Esplanade to check out books on Opera and Comedy!

ok, so sequence is as such.

I will first go and chant after this, then proceed on to the mooncake shop and pay upfront my moon cake. THEN go down to Esplanade to borrow books and at the same time check through Yahoo mail. THEN I will go back to collect my mooncakes before I go!

okie, set!

No comments: