Sunday, October 01, 2006

A NEW DAY HAS COME~~

I have decided to quit my job.


mix feelings...

some said i've finally woken up... that it's a good idea.

some thinks I'm a quiter. that i didn't try long and hard enough to know what there is for me.

some supports me whatever decision i make.


I guess whether the decision is right or wrong is not determined at the point of my decision.
Rather, it should be how much effort and what kind of discipline can i put in to ensure that my decision is correct.


YES. DISCIPLINE! <--- This is the word that would make a difference between a winner and a quiter!

starting on monday i will do the following:

1. start chanting at least 30 min every morning!
2. go on to yahoo groups and call up all possible auditions and castings!
3. practice my piano every mornin for 30 min!
4. start looking for tuition jobs to do!

I will add on more stuff when i can remember...

Baby! u must help me!!!!!


suddenly i recall this nostalgic smell... a scent of lotsa things to do and lotsa sense of satisfaction!
But it only came in a brief so its not enough for me to recollect this piece of memory.

No comments: