Today's schedule is a lil tight...
I hope to keep it tight...
Tonite, I'm having a rehearsal at WHY NOT. I will have to be very competent by tonite so that on friday's show, i'll be able to deal with any last min changes... Actually its not that bad, guess im juz scaring myself. Like Valane, i think i have this fear of trying, but i still do it anyway...
Speaking about doing it, that's exactly what i'm doing - Expose Karaoke Competition!
I'm doing it AGAIN! It is getting kinda wierd, i can feel that my voice has deterioted by folds. Or maybe it could juz be my confidence level. I seem to be lacking what my baby calls it "internal echo". So i'm just gonna scream my way through the preliminary tonite with JJ's 曹操. I needa find my voice (or confidence) back!
Ive cleared my piano session for today. So I still needa chant, and I will start reading this new book that i borrowed from library yesterday - "The Art of Course Acting" by Michael Green. Not sure if it's helpful but it sure is damn funny! And I saw one segment of Saltimbanco which was very interesting - the Mime Act. It will surely be fun to be able to tailor it and put it as part of my own segment!
I will also need to clear my final parts of Yahoo Mail and start calling up for castings!
Think I will give my computer genius self a break. I will not try to meddle around with the buring of DVDs today. Perhaps i can arrange and meet Marc tom! OKie! I will do that later!
I must constantly remind myself to have the discipline at home like when i am in the office. it is only then i can succeed!
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Baby.. take it slow.. don't burn your enthusiastic self. It's a long walk ahead.. And we'll have to take it slow.. I'll walk with you for as long as we are given.
baby....... so sweeeeeeeeeeet... luv you!
Post a Comment